Non Refund of company fixed deposits

  • I have fixed deposit with Unitech of Rs 100000/ in the name of Malleka m Gandhi for three years . Not getting any intrest & also not getting refund from the company.
    Also have 2 deposit with Elder Pharma for Rs 1.50000/ in the same name & the things are the same not getting refund , I visited company but they are giving accuses
    kindly show me the way for it

    Thanking you ,
    Malleka M Gandhi

  • RTI Experts

    Please file a complain with the Registrar of companies, MCA and SEBI and thereafter an RTI can be filed to each of these departments asking the status of your complaint.

Log in to reply