Chain sncatching incident

  • Two bikers snatched my gold chain in 2012 and one of them was caught, and handed over to police. I’ve filed complain against it. But, till date have not received anything. What should I do? How should I proceed?

  • RTI Experts

    You can file an RTI to the police station where you filed the complain to know the status of your complain and what action has been taken with regard to it.

Log in to reply