About a constable

  • This is regarding to get the documents of a Police station about a constable to check if the referred person was on duty on some date ,Date being some 8 years back,
    Can this information be got form RTI?IF yes how can we submit and what would be the cost?

  • RTI Experts


    You can file an RTI to get information about the constable, whether he was on duty on a given date .

    one needs to provide all the relevant details pertaining to the constable like his name , identification no etc to help trace the information.

Log in to reply