Reported about cheating case at Bangalore PS a no action taken against Criminals

  • I have reported about my Grievance to Bangalore Commissioner no action taken on Criminals and also reported same to RTI but I didn't get any response yet .Sharing Registration Number below.

  • RTI Experts

    The police authorities are public authorities and the RTI Act is applicable to them.
    You could file a RTI Application to know about the status of your complaint, the details of action taken, the officers involved and other related information.

Log in to reply