did not got my b.tech degree certificate even after 2yrs of passing out.

  • i was a student of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology-kolkata. i passout from my college in the yr 2015 june but still have not received my degree certificate. can RTI help me any way to get me a copy of my degree certificate ?

  • RTI Experts


    You could approach the university authorities under the process of obtaining your degree.

    The said university is a public authority under the definition of the RTI Act. You could also avail the benefit of the RTI Act asking for the timeline of the release of your degree and marksheet.
    Under section 2 (f) of the RTI Act, you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records.

Log in to reply