Old age pension

  • My father is 64 years old.but he does not get old age pension because he has not the birth proof.the school where he studied said they do not issue his certificate because the record of that year destroyed in flood.so it is not our fault.how can I get his certificate. Can I file rti against this school.it is government school of my village.

  • Dear Singhji,
    you may approach to the Municipal department of your locality and follow the procedure to obtain a Birth Certificate for such cases.

  • RTI Experts


    You can fie a RTI Application to the concerned municipal authority/magistrate office asking for a copy of the birth certificate.

    Under section 2 (f) of the RTI Act, you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records.

Log in to reply