retirement rules for tamilnadu goverment employees against FIR

• I am a state government employee in Tamilnadu.I am going to retire in a month.3years back because of my personal problem with my relatives they filed a case against me at a local police station.they filed FIR on me.then i got bail too.they investigated and came to know my relatives filed a fake case against me.so police cannot submit any proove against me in the court.so my case is pending in the station itself.no case in court.now am retiring.will be there any issues in my retirement?can anybody please tell me the solution on this???andalso please mention the rules also..it will be soo helpful for me.i hope u undertand my situation.please help me in this...pls..

• RTI Experts

Depends.

As the department that you work is a state government department, the RTI Act would be applicable to it.

You could obtain the service rules of the department and the information about the policy regarding cases against employees. Under section 2(f), you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records.