Can I file RTI to get my M.Tech Degree from UP Technical University, Lucknow

  • Hi All,

    I passed MTech in computer science from one of the institute in Greater noida GNIOT in 2014-15. This is affiliated to UP Technical University Lucknow.

    I have online copies of semester wise results which was published in UPTU website but never received an original marksheet of even a single semester or degree certificate for the course.

    I followed up with GNIOT college registrar and also with university multiple times but never got a response, it has been almost 2 years since I passed out.

    I need the MTech degree on urgent basis, can I file an RTI directly to university and get my degree?

    If so, please let me know the process ?

    Many Thanks

  • Hi, I am facing the same issue which you described above. I have cleared my MTech in 2013-2015 session from GNIOT college. Still haven't received any mark sheet or degree. College and university is not helping out in this matter. And University name is also changed to "Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University,".

Log in to reply