• I want to know that what fee of B.Ed 2nd year announced by govt. or ncte in session 2015-17?
    Please answer as quick as possible.

  • RTI Experts


    If you want to access the information from a government institute, then the RTI Act would be applicable to it. Under section 2 (f) of the RTI Act, you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records. You could obtain copies of orders/notifications issued by the authority in this regard along with copies of communications/correspondence exchanged between departments/officials, copies of any report prepared or survey conducted along with policy related documents and other related details.

Log in to reply