Funds & Projects in a particular village

  • I come from a village in Andhra Pradesh, & I want to know how much fund is allocated to the village, & what projects/works are done from the past 5 years .can I file an RTI & to whom?

  • RTI Experts


    The department/body which deals with the development work/projects undertaken to a particular village is a public authority and is covered under the RTI Act.

    You could obtain information such as the funds allocated, actual funds spent, the details of expenditures, the details of works carried out and other related and relevant details. Under section 2(f), you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records.

    The body to which the application could be addressed is the gram panchayat.

  • administrators

    Learn how to file RTI for Andhra Pradesh on

Log in to reply