unsatisfactory reply from public authority (BMC)

  • what if one is not satisfied by the reply of the concerned public authority?I have recieved a vague reply.Should i file a New rti completely or file a first appeal once again?Theres no option such as a 2nd appeal.i already had filed a first appeal before for the delay of response for my letter.

  • RTI Experts


    As you have already filed a first appeal and the response to your application is a vague one, the remedy available is to file a second appeal.

    A second appeal is filed under section 19 of the RTI Act to the concerned State Information Commission. You could address your grievances regarding unsatisfactory response to the commission.

Log in to reply