enquiry for servery number for a property

  • i have only the property details of a property , i need to know the servery number

  • RTI Experts


    The authority concerned with maintaining land records is a public authority and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

    You could obtain the number by providing all the relevant information and details available regarding the property. Under section 2(f), you could obtain copies of relevant documents and records.

Log in to reply