• Can i get a diplicate copy of patta through online rti?my grand father was having an acre agricilture land and till he was alive he was owning the property.after his death somebody taken over illegally and got changed the patta.i dont have any proof right now.please help me.

  • First apply for Encumberance Certificate (EC) for that particular survery number or propery number, You will get info of that person, and see that person how he is related to your property, after obtain all the necessary infomation, file an apply for Patta to your name based on your Inheritence in District Collectrate office. cumbersome process but not impossible task

  • Thanks for your valuable advise.

Log in to reply