PF Settelment

  • Hi,

    I got the message on 25-No, your settlement is under process so when I got the money,

  • RTI Experts


    The department dealing with Provident Fund is a public authority and comes under the RTI Act.

    You can file an application with the concerned Employment Provident Fund Organisation quoting your Provident Fund account number and your name. Under section 2 (f) of the RTI Act, you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records.

Log in to reply