regarding colonization deptt compensation refund of rajasthan state

  • Dear reader,

    any body having information regarding this deptt of Rajasthan-Bikaner location, i have some payment stuck with deptt (upniveshan vibhag kolayat -I, dist bikaner,Rajasthan ) and particular deptt in issuing 1 chq of all 9 members mentioned over there to whom land belong to , as per banks 09 peoples bank account can not be opened and deptt commissioner is saying that they had issued such chq to others but no body came with such issue , deptt persons are non cooperative and not getting any satisfactory answer from deptt , Chq has been returned to deptt with an application mentioned the problem , pls guide /suggest

  • RTI Experts


    If the said department falls under the Government, then it is a public authority and the RTI Act would be applicable to it.

    Under section 2 (f) of the RTI Act, you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records. You could obtain copies of orders/notifications issued by the authority in this regard along with copies of communications/correspondence exchanged between departments/officials, copies of any report prepared. You could also obtain specific information in terms of the policy adopted with respect to specific instances and then see possible instances of any discrepancies in the policy adopted.

Log in to reply