Date of birth Change Process

  • I want to know the peocedure by which I can get my date of birth changed in my 10th std passing certificate and school leaving certificate. I have passed my ssc board in 2008 from Maharashtra State Secondary Educational Board. Is this detail can be obtained by RTI. please help.

  • RTI Experts


    The RTI act would be of help to you incase you wish to seek information regarding rules and procedures for getting a birth certificate.

    The comcerned department/body is a public authority and the RTI act is applicable to it.

    Under section 2(f), you could obtain copies of the relevant documents and records

Log in to reply