Need information

  • Myself secretary of Shri keshiraj High school Kondaguli state- karnataka dist-Bijapur taluk sindgi it is private aided school,have sent many memos to the school but these staffs are not responded till date,Need to take disciplinary action against,Need information how can proceed legal proceeding for the same,how to correspond BEO and DDPI officer,Please need help on this

  • RTI Experts


    You could address your application to the education department of the concerned state which is a public authority and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

    Under section 2 (f) of the RTI Act, you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records. You could obtain copies of orders/notifications issued by the authority in this regard along with copies of communications/correspondence exchanged between departments/officials.

Log in to reply