Information on ULC property

• Sir,

In registration office they said my property is in ULC (urban land ceiling) and my uncle says "as my property has all the REGURALISATION forms, property cannot be in ULC".

We are paying property tax since ages, paying power n water bill and all the bills n tax are in my parents name.

Note: --property is in Hyderabad, Telangana.

--Its not a registered property(its a patta land).

Now what shud i do?

As per the new policy of government old 500 and 1000 will not be in use, will it reduce my property cost if i want to sell it.

• RTI Experts

Depends.

The authority maintaining land records is covered under the ambit of the RTI Act.

Under section 2 (f) of the RTI Act, you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records relating to your land/property. You could obtain copies of orders/notifications issued by the authority in this regard along with copies of communications/correspondence exchanged between departments/officials, copies of any report prepared or survey conducted along with policy related documents and other related details. You could obtain documents and records relating to the actual policy adopted by the authority with respect to the subject matter of your query.