Information on how to and to Whome

  • I am From Andhra Pradesh,I would like to know the total amount spent on Godavari Pushkaraalu in 2015 June Rajahmundry,east godavari,Andhra Pradesh government.To which department i should file RTI.Can any one help me with detailed steps.

  • RTI Experts


    You could file the RTI Application to the home department/home ministry which is generally concerned with the law and order aspect of mega events (including festive events) and on account of its responsibility of giving permissions for such events to take place.

    Under section 2(f), you could obtain copies of relevant documents and records.

  • administrators

    Learn how to file RTI for Andhra Pradesh on

Log in to reply