Occupation Certificate from HUDA, Haryana.

  • Can we apply an RTI for getting a hard copy of OC from HUDA (Haryana Urban Development Association).

    I applied for an Occupation Certificate of my house after construction of my 2.5 story house in a HUDA sector, Faridabad as per the process and guidelines. After one month, i got the SMS saying that my application has been approved and same status i can check on HUDA website against my plot which shows the same information that my file has been approved. Now, when i approached the HUDA officials to get the Occupation Certificate, they denied straight forward saying that my file has been rejected due to xyz reasons (missing documents in file which i have submitted again). Please guide me if i can use RTI to get the Occupation Certificate by attaching the print out of my application status (approved from last one month) from HUDA website.


  • RTI Experts


    The authority concerned with maintaining land records is a public authority and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

    You could address the application to the planning department and the development authority of the concerned place to obtain copies of the relevant records pertaining to layout plans and certificates and their related status thereof. Under section 2(f), you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records.

  • administrators

    Read "How to file RTI for Haryana" on https://onlinerti.com/how-to-file-rti-online-for-haryana

Log in to reply