Zoning issue

  • How to know how much distance maintain between housing to drug factory

    Which department I have to approach

  • RTI Experts


    The local municipal authority as well as the authority responsible for framing and implementing land laws in the particular area would be the concerned public authorities.

    You could obtain information relating to the policy of setting up of a factory near residential areas along with existing rules, the sanctions/restrictions imposed and other relevant details. Under section 2 (f) of the RTI Act, you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records. You could obtain copies of orders/notifications issued by the authority in this regard along with copies of communications/correspondence exchanged between departments/officials, copies of any report prepared or survey conducted along with policy related documents and other related details.

Log in to reply