Andhra Pradesh information commission

  • Andhra Pradesh information commission issue showcase notice to MPDO due not manting records but MPDO NOT RESPONDING SHOWCASE NOTICE

    what to do now

  • RTI Experts


    You could approach the Information Commission again on the issue of non-compliance of its order. You could either address a written communication detailing the non-compliance or you could file a complaint under section 18 of the RTI Act, regarding violation of the provisions of the RTI Act as non-compliance of the order amounts to the same. Under section 20 of the RTI Act, you could also claim for penalty to be imposed on the erring officer who has refused to comply with the order of the Information Commission.

Log in to reply