Details for opening a company.
1. To start a motorcycle company what are the rules and regulations should be followed is there any license fee?
2. If we have an assembling unit here and if we manufacture the parts out of the country, What will be the import duty fee?
3. What are the special offers given by the government of Andhra, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu to the set up automobile industry?
4. What are the specifications for the motorcycle? Is there any limits on cc, engine, pollution etc?
5. Will the bank support us after the start up?
6. How long will the government take to give the license and to the norms get cleared?
7. How much can a foreign investor own in an Indian company?
8. How much of the company ownership a foreign investors can own in Indian company?
How many RTI application I need to file for this and to which all departments? Please guide.
Your queries are multi faceted and spread across sectors and different RTI applications will have to be addressed. Some of the queries are not covered within the RTI Act.
The RTI Applications can be addressed to the Finance Department, Industries Department and Motor Vehicle Department of a particular state to know about the policy w.r.t. the subject matter of your queries. Under section 2(f), you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records relating to the rules/regulations/criteria/policy of the concerned departments. You could obtain copies of orders/notifications issued by the authority in this regard along with copies of communications/correspondence exchanged between departments/officials, copies of any report prepared or survey conducted along with policy related documents and other related details.
Some of the aspects of your query such as no. 5 would not be covered under the RTI Act as the same is a subjective question and would not necessarily constitute 'information' maintained by a public authority.
For query no. 7 and 8, the policy of the Central Government will have to ascertained as the same is a subject matter of the central government and not of the state government.
सूचना का अधिकार के अंतर्गत जनहित में प्रधानमंत्री कार्यालय से आदेशित पत्र संख्या RTI 3228 जो कि सूचना के अधिकार अधिनियम 6(3) के अंतर्गत रेलवे बोर्ड को आदेशित पत्र पर CIC बोर्ड पूर्वोत्तर रेलवे द्वारा पत्र संख्या आर/टी/आई/पीसी/IV/15/692 पर यह निर्णय लिया गया था कि आवेदक को सूचना के अधिकार अधिनियम के धारा 7(i) के अंतर्गत आवेदक को सूचना उपलब्ध कराते हुए इस निर्देशालय को भी अवगत कराए लेकिन CIC बोर्ड पूर्वोत्तर रेलवे द्वारा जो निर्णय लिया गया उस पर कोई सूचना उपलब्ध नहीं कराई गयी|