• I want to file a RTI against BPUT,Odisha.How can I apply?it was not showing in the concerned department "skill development and technical education". Can any expert tell me regarding this for which I will be grateful for him/her???

    Thank u .

  • RTI Experts


    The said university is a public authority and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

    You can address your RTI Application to the Public Information Officer of the University and obtain the relevant information. Under section 2(f) of the RTI Act, you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records which includes copies of orders/notifications issued by the authority, copies of communications/correspondence exchanged between departments/officials, file notings etc.

    You could refer to the website of the University for the RTI related details (

  • administrators

    Learn all about filing RTI to Odisha on

Log in to reply