Students in government schools and colleges

  • Can I file RTI to know about the increase or decrease in the admission of students in government schools and colleges in Mumbai, regarding this year in comparison to previous two years.

  • RTI Experts


    The government schools and colleges are public authorities and the RTI Act is applicable to them.

    You could obtain details and statistics regarding admissions and related information. You could obtain such information from the state education department alongwith the concerned government universities and institutes.

    Under section 2(f), you could get the certified copies of the relevant documents and records

Log in to reply