Wrong information

  • What if the information provided by the Public information officer is wrong/ false? What can be done ????

  • RTI Experts


    If you are unsatisfied with the response of the Public Information Officer, you could file a first appeal against the same under the RTI Act.

    The appeal is filed under section 19 whereby you could raise the specific objection of a wrong/false response provided to the RTI application.

Log in to reply