• Road is completely damaged. Can I file RTI to know when it will be repaired?

  • RTI Experts


    The body/department which deals with the repair of roads is a public authority and is covered under the RTI Act.

    Under section 2(f), you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records. You could information relating to the next planned repair, the details of previous repairs, the details regarding funds allocated, the funds spent and other relevant details

Log in to reply