Information about expenses.

  • Can we file RTI to know how much expenses are done for PM/CM other than their security expenses?

  • RTI Experts


    The concerned department/body/authority is a public authority and the RTI act is applicable to it.

    Under section 2(f), you could obtain the certified copies of the relevant documents and records regarding the subject matter of your query. You could obtain information relating to the head wise and year wise expenditure

Log in to reply