land Documents required

  • my grand father is tenant on a agriculture land telangana state from 1950 to 1979 but with out any information pattedar sold the land .so i want to go legally for that i need some documents from MANDAL / RDO & COLLECTOR I visited there offices many times but i didn't get any response from them.
    Documents required ;-
    1.Phanies ,(Xerox)
    2.Protected tenant Register of the village .(Xerox)
    3. orders, notices,& proceeding on the land
    sir kindly help me out with this i need this documents for further process. or can i apply from RTI ONLINE ON THIS DEPARTMENTS.


Log in to reply