Can RTI also become RTA?

  • Can Right To Information (RTI) also be used as Right To Act (RTA)?

    Had filed an RTI against Municipal authorities, they replied and I found out all the flaws and manipulations. I have made those observations. Now how do I lodge a complaint against them? To whom can it be lodged with?

  • RTI Experts

    You could approach the concerned authorities with the information at hand and highlight the instance of discrepancies that you have come across. You could also approach the court and take legal recourse for taking corrective action through the information that you have obtained under the RTI Act.

Log in to reply