Mumbai session court RTI officer

  • Hi,

    I want to file a RTI to the mumbai session court. I want to know the RTI officer of the court.

  • RTI Experts

    You could access the website of the concerned court and obtain the information relating to the concerned public information officer of the court.

    Additionally, you can address the application to the PIO of the court. Under section 6(3) of the RTI act, the concerned officer has to transfer the application to the concerned officer of not addressed correctly

Log in to reply