Complaint through RTI

  • I wish to complaint about a person involved in corruption. This person is Sarpanch of a gram panchayat. Could I file a complaint against him through RTI? How to do the same?

  • RTI Experts

    A complaint cannot be filed through the RTI Act. The purpose of the RTI Act is to provide information to citizens which is being maintained by the authorities .

    The mechanism of RTI Act does not deal with redressal of complaints

Log in to reply