NOC from Govt

  • sir I want to got NOC for to the rti gov under . i want to open a cbse school there instruction mention noc is required for open a school by bihar gov. please send me procedure and full details how can ,I apply. through RTI.

  • RTI Experts


    You could make an application to the education department which is a public authority and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

    Under section 2 (f) of the RTI Act, you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records. You could obtain information relating to the rules/regulations/procedures involved in obtaining the necessary licenses and NOCs.

Log in to reply