Verification of Marks card or certificate

  • As the Private university does not come under RTI. Is there any other way to verify marks card or certificate of Private university?

  • RTI Experts


    You could approach the concerned public body/authority through which the private university has been granted affiliation.

    You could obtain details regarding the genuineness/validity of the degree along with the details of approvals/affiliation given to the university. Under section 2 (f) of the RTI Act, you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records. The certificates and degrees are part of the records maintained by the university

Log in to reply