Address details

  • Can we file RTI to get the details of the full permanent address and correspondence address of my husband as per the service records.

  • RTI Experts


    If the concerned body is a public authority i.e. if it is a government department/body, then the RTI Act would be applicable to it.

    On account of recent judgments passed by the Central Information Commission, details regarding property details, investments and assets and other relevant details can be accessed by the spouse under the Right to Information Act.

Log in to reply