Tax for Vehical

  • I purchased a car from UP and moving to Delhi. I need to pay the tax for it. How can I know where I need to pay the tax? Where should I file RTI to get the details?

  • RTI Experts


    You could file an application with the transport authority at Delhi which is a public authority and the RTI act is applicable to it.

    You could obtain information regarding the procedures for transfer procedure, rules regarding applicable taxes and other policies. Under section 2(f), you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records.

Log in to reply