Building details

  • What is the process to file RTI to get the details of layout and NOC certificate of a building?

  • RTI Experts


    The authority concerned with maintaining land records is a public authority and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

    You could address the application to the planning department and the development authority of the concerned place to obtain copies of the relevant records pertaining to layout plans and certificates. Under section 2(f), you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records.

Log in to reply