• How can I file rti regarding noc for bike registered in Delhi Loni road authority. Actually the 15 yrs is over. But in RC book validity is showing up to 2018.

  • RTI Experts


    You could file an application to concerned transport authority/department. The concerned transport authority/department is a public authority and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

    Under Section 2(f), you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records maintained by the authority as part of its records.

  • sir I want to got NOC for to rti gov under . i want to open a cbse school there instruction mention noc is required for open a school by bihar gov

  • YES.

    NOC is provided by Road Transport Corporation (RTO), which is Public Authority under section 2(h) of the RTI Act, 2005. Thus, you may file RTI before concerned RTO to get certified copy of NOC.

  • sir how can apply ,sir you guide for me send me procedure nd link

  • RTI Experts

    You could send an email to support@onlinerti.com to file an effective and comprehensive RTI Application and obtain the desired information.

Log in to reply