10 and 12th CBSE marksheet

  • I lost my 10th and 12th CBSE marksheet. I have a photo-copy and know the roll number.

    Can I ask a copy of mark-sheet under RTI act?

  • RTI Experts


    The CBSE is a public authority and the RTI act is applicable to it.

    Under section 2(f), you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records and marksheets are part of such records maintained by the authority. A recent Supreme Court judgment titled CBSE vs Aditya Bandhyopadhyay has held that copies of answer sheets and marksheets have to be disclosed under RTI act

Log in to reply