can i approch land issues TO RTI

  • sir,can i approach to RTI Regarding land issues,we are facing lot of problem

    due to Mondal revenue officers,done a mistake in my documets ,its right way to approch RTI,

    Please tell

  • RTI Experts


    The department/body maintaining land records is a public authority and the RTI act is applicable to it.

    You could obtain information relating to the land records and its related details. Under section 2(f), you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records.

Log in to reply