VAT Refund status !

  • VAT Refund for goods exported has been pending for the past 2 years. The Government authority never seems to respond at all. Can an RTI be filed to know the status ? If so how do i go about it?

  • RTI Experts


    The authority responsible for maintaining VAT related information would be the concerned public authority and the RTI Act would be applicable to it.

    Under section 2 (f) of the RTI Act, you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records.

Log in to reply