SAIL MANAGEMENT TRAINEE EXAM

• I HAD APPEARED FOR SAIL MANAGEMENT TRAINEE EXAM (ELECTRICAL) 2014 HELD ON 23-MAR-2014. ITS WRITTEN RESULT HAS DECLARED. I WANT FOLLOWING INFORMATION. 1)TOTAL NO OF CANDIDATES APPEARED IN ELECTRICAL DOMAIN 2)MY MARKS IN EACH SECTION (THAT IS IN 1)TECHNICAL, 2)GENERAL AWARENESS, 3)VERBAL ABILITY, 4)QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE, 5)TEST OF REASONING )AND TOTAL MARKS 3)CUT OF MARKS FOR EACH SECTION(THAT IS IN 1)TECHNICAL, 2)GENERAL AWARENESS, 3)VERBAL ABILITY,4)QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE, 5)TEST OF REASONING )AND TOTAL CUTOFF MARKS CALLED FOR GD/PI FOR GENERAL AS WELL AS ALL CATEGORIES

• RTI Experts

Yes.

The body under which the examination has been conducted is a public authority and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

You could obtain information regarding the final merit list, marks, cut off marks and other related details. Under section 2 (f) of the RTI Act, you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records including your final score, answer sheets and other related documents. As per a recent judgment passed by the Supreme Court titled CBSE vs Aditya Bandopadhyay, copies of answer sheets have to be disclosed under the RTI Act.

• administrators