Encumbrance certificate

  • we need the copy encumbrance certificate of the property. PLOT NO.18, ROOM NO.D/3, PARIJAT CHSL, MHADA,NEELKANT NAGAR, OPP .GANESH NAGAR KANDIVALI (W), MUMBAI 400067 from 1998-2007 and the copy of the registration paper. Can this be obtained under RTI?

  • RTI Experts


    The authority maintaining land record is a public authority and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

    Under section 2 (f) of the RTI Act, you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records.

Log in to reply