Original Certificate from jawaharlal nehru technical university, kakainada

  • Hi sir, i jus applied for my OD (original certificate ) to "jawaharlal nehru technical university, kakainada, andra pradesh, 5 years ago , but university concern department people was not ll responding well, i loosed my H1B visa too, jus bocoz of this OD , i visited the campus physically thought i have not received any response from them , kindly help for this issue , is there any possibility to ask my OD status through RTI.

  • RTI Experts


    The said university is a public authority and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

    Under section 2 (f) of the RTI Act, you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records. You could obtain information relating to the status of your complaint along with the certified copy of your certificate as maintained by the university in its records. Additionally, you could obtain the file notings along with all the other documents relating to your certificate.

Log in to reply