RTI for my criminal record

  • i am a resident of village and post-choond, distt-satna mp; want to know that can i apply for any govt exams. is there any criminal record is pending against me or not.

  • RTI Experts


    You could address the RTI application to the crime records bureau as it is a public authority and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

    However, this would depend on the method under which the particular state's authority maintains its records.

    Under section 2(f), you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records.

Log in to reply