RTI regarding over speeding

  • Hi, I would like to raise the RTI application for the below query, I was charged fenality from trafice police station. While giving the challan he mentioned that the reason is excessive speed. there is no feasibility to go with excessive speed in that area. I wants to prove my self that I have n't violated any of the traffic rules. Can I raise the query for this.

  • RTI Experts


    The police authority is a public authority and the RTI act is applicable to it.

    Under section 2(f), you could obtain the certified copies of the relevant documents and records relating to the penalty levied on you such as the copy of challan, the copies of entry made in the register and all other related documents. However, you could only use these documents in court in case you wish to contest the penalty.

Log in to reply