Need wife's travel details to foreign country.

  • Hello,

    Wife's parents have filed an affidavit by forging her signature and obtained favorable order in the interim from the High court. I would like to know the travel details of wife to foreign country. This is required in larger public interest and bring the truth out in the interest of justice. Only via RTI I can prove the forgery. Can I get this information through RTI?

  • RTI Experts


    Obtaining another person's personal information amounts to third party information and is exempt from disclosure under the RTI Act except under certain special circumstances.

    In order to obtain third party information under the RTI Act, a larger public interest has to be shown which warrants the disclosure of such information. There should be no personal interest or personal use involved and the disclosure of such information should affect the public at large.

Log in to reply