Penubala College of Education under Yogi Vemana University

• I am a BEd student of Penubala College of Education under Yogi Vemana University during the session 2013-2014. My registration No 131280576042. I appeared the last advanced supplementary Examination held on December 2014 with six papers. I have passed five out of six papers. I am unsuccessful in the paer of Information Communication Technology In Education (5104) Please let me know some information given in below- 1. I want to know secured number in Information Communication Technology In Education 2. Let me show my evaluated answer sheet of the paper 3.When will the next supplementary examination be held? 4. I could not submit my project and method practical khatas. let me know when & how i can submit these khatas

• RTI Experts

Yes.

The said university is a public authority and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

Under section 2 (f) of the RTI Act, you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records including your final score, answersheets and other related documents. As per a recent judgment passed by the Supreme Court titled CBSE vs Aditya Bandopadhyay, copies of answer sheets have to be disclosed under the RTI Act. Regarding the remaining aspects of your query, the same deals with the internal mechanism of the institution which may be obtained through administrative channels as well.