Layout plans and Maps.

• 1.What are the layout and sanctioned plan or MAPS of Gali's/streets/Paths which are maintained by MCD in katwaria sarai village. 2.I want to know the infrastructure and utilities works performed in the Gali's and path of Katwaria Sarai village:For the period :1990 to 2015 3.Provide me details on all the works performed by MCD as various utilities and infrastructure repair/tiling/cementing of Sanctioned and approved layout plan for Gali's/Streets/Paths. 3.What payment has been made to last contractor and what layout plan or measurement has been presented by him for billing the same. 4.I need a copy of maps of Galis/streets which are covered under MCD as per the last survey.

• RTI Experts

Yes.

The municipal authority is a public authority and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

You could obtain details such as the copies of the layout plans, budget/funds allocated and its details, actual expenditures, planned and actual targets, details of tender related documents, details of contractor and the copies of contract with the authority, copies of correspondence/communication exchanged between departments/officials in this regard, any orders/notifications issued in this regard, file notings, project related documents, copies of any survey/analysis report conducted and other relevant details. Under section 2 (f) of the RTI Act, you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records.