Commercial vehicle license

  • 1. WHAT IS THE PROVISION FOR REGISTRATION a VEHICLE (2 wheeler) for commercial license[BLACK PLATE AND YELLOW NUMBER] UNDER MOTOR vEHICLE ACT 1988? or how & where to get a vehicle (2 wheeler) registered ? 2. How does that apply to 2 wheelers in karnataka.? 3. what permits are required to ply a vehicle under "rent a motorcycle scheme 1997" (authorization certificate, permit in respect of a tourist vehicle).? If any how to obtain them? 4. what category the company which owns the vehicle should be registered with govt to own a vehicle on black number plate (yellow number)? 6. what licences are to be obtained by a company to become operator for renting bike under "rent a bike scheme 1997"? and how to obtain the licence.? who is the governing authority? 5. Is there a special provision to take all india permit for such motorbikes(2 Wheeler).? 7. What kind of insurance needs to be done for these kind of motorbikes(2 Wheeler)? 8. in what condition (documents to be carried along) a bike rented under this scheme can ply on karnataka state roads?

  • RTI Experts


    The road transport authority is a public authority and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

    Under section 2 (f) of the RTI Act, you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records.

Log in to reply